Monday, October 29, 2007

I can explain.

If there really is anyone that visits this site and is interested in the content provided by the various contributors, I am personally sorry for the lack of updates.
I think I can speak for the contributors when I say that things are VERY hectic and busy, given the majority of the contributors are in school, not much time is thought about what to post next. However I am sure once Christmas break comes around and things settle just before the next semester begins, you will see some new work. This doesn't mean there is no new work now, just not ready for here.
Well that being said, this is nothing new. I came across this and remembered how much FUN it was to go on this 24 hr skate trip, hitting stellar spots with the homies and making this clip. Collectively I miss this very much.

No comments: